Recruiting Management Internship REF#65391 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en San Nicolás, Capital Federal
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: San Nicolás
- Activo desde: 01/07/2020 - 04:10:03 am
- Jornada: Desde casa
- Tipo de Contrato: otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Terciario
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for Young Professionals to join the Recruitment team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Collaborate in the definition and execution of the talent attraction strategy.
- Plan alternative scenarios of recruitment according to business needs.
- Design and validate best practices for the attraction, search and selection of professionals for our vacancies in collaboration with leaders and Managers.
- Provide new ideas and solutions aimed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the selection processes, methods and technology.
What are we looking for:
- Students of the careers Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration, Translation and related.
- Advanced level of English, both oral and written.
- Analytical abilities and learning capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-oriented, focus on results and ability to adapt to new roles.
- Prioritize effectively in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic average will be a plus.
- Experience in leading teams of at least 5 people.
- Count with interest in the IT market (Desirable)
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!