Diseñador Industrial / Ingeniero mecánico Free lance1 Vacantes
Ingeniería en General en Cordoba, Córdoba
- Categoría: Arquitectura / Ingenierías
- Subcategoría Ingeniería en General
- Localidad: Cordoba
- Activo desde: 01/07/2020 - 04:55:00 am
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Tipo de Contrato: otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Universitario
- Años de Experiencia: 2
- Idiomas: Inglés
We are looking for a mechanical engineer/industrial designer to join a Córdoba-based company working on challenging global projects. Position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate for this position needs to be creative, adaptable and willing to take on diverse projects.
Main Job responsibilities:
- Produce layout and technical drawings for architectural products
- Create and modify complex and highly detailed 3D models to support product design and production
- Input project information into ERP systems. Utilize ERP systems in the performance of daily work.
- Develop an understanding of how specific products and systems are manufactured
- Ability to review own work for quality and accuracy
- Work independently under direction of Project Managers in collaborative setting
- Work within established standards, procedures and techniques
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience in a professional setting performing similar types of work
- Must speak / understand English clearly and write legibly. Great communication skills.
- Experience in a CRM software or ERP software (a plus)
- Minimum 2 years? experience with SolidWorks, Rhino 3D or other similar software required.
- Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Products
- Strong attention to detail required
- Experience working in the Imperial measurement system (a plus)
- Strong technical background, understanding of mechanical assemblies and sense of detailing
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and requirements a benefit
- Desire to grow with company and take on additional responsibility
- Proactive, very organized, able to multi-task and work independently
- Critical thinker with positive attitude and good oral / written communication skills
- Must present portfolio to show designs, drawings and work product
Verifiable experience in 3D modeling and product design with an orientation to aesthetics and knowledge of the manufacturing process in various areas such as automotive, furniture, architecture, among others.
La modalidad de contratación será free lance, en principio por 3 meses. Se valorará poseer monotributo al día.